Skincare empties: Clinique, Paula's Choice, La Roche-Posay, Alpha Hydrox

terça-feira, março 31, 2015

empties skincare Clinique Paulas Choice La Roche-Posay Alpha Hydrox

produtos acabados empties Clinique La Roche Posay creme de rosto Paulas Choice serum hidratante Alpha Hydrox

1.Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream This is my third tube, it is perfect for the colder months, contains hydrating ingredients like ceramide, jojoba oil and sodium hyaluronate and antioxidants like vitamin C and E and it's also free from fragrances and parabens, I remember testing out the Skin Recovery cream (for dry/very dry skin) but was very disappointed with the thick and heavy texture it had, but this cream from the Moisture Boost line is an excellent moisturizer that despite having hydrating properties is non oily and fast-absorbing. I'm very pleased with this hydrating face cream.

1.Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream é o meu creme de rosto de eleição das estações mais frias, livre de perfume e parabenos, possui ingredientes hidratantes (ceramida, óleo de jójoba e hialuronato de sódio ) e antioxidantes (vitamina C e E). Lembro-me de ter testado uma amostra do creme para peles secas/muito secas da linha Skin Recovery mas deixou-me desiludida porque era muito espesso e pesado no rosto, mas este hidratante de rosto da linha Moisture Boost não é oleoso e é de fácil absorção. Estou muito satisfeita com ele, este já é o meu terceiro tubo, sou fiel a este creme.

2.Cicaplast, La Roche-Posay I've applied this gel on irritated skin to improve healing. The gel texture forms a thin protective barrier on the skin and is formulated with Madecassoside an ingredient known to encourage epidermal repair.
I wil buy it again but in the 15ml tube because I don't reach for this gel that often.

2.Cicaplast da La Roche-Posay usei este gel para irritações cutâneas de forma a ajudar na cicatrização. Este produto tem uma textura fina isolante que cria uma barreira na pele, possui madécassoide, um ingrediente que melhora a reparação epidérmica.
Irei adquiri-lo novamente quando necessitar (o tubo de 15ml porque não uso este gel com muita frequência).

3.Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ this is a fragrance free retinol cream that I found very suitable for my sensitive skin (I didn't experience any negative side effects like redness or irritation) but I feel that the texture could be more moisturizing, I don't think it is the best for my dry skin.

3.Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ este é um creme com retinol livre de perfume que achei adequado à minha pele sensível (não me causou vermelhidão nem irritações) mas acho que podia ter uma textura mais hidratante, não é o mais indicado para a minha pele seca.

4.Clinique Dramaticaly Different Moisturizing Lotion + (travel size) I have mixed feelings about this moisturizer, I like that it is very hydrating but it takes some time to be absorbed into my skin, after that my face feels smooth and soft, but this is that type of moisturizer that leaves a heavy feeling/layer on top of the skin (this lotion contains mineral oil and petrolatum so maybe it's these two ingredients that cause the heavy feeling on my skin).

4.Clinique Dramaticaly Different Moisturizing Lotion + (amostra de viagem) a minha opinião está um pouco dividida em relação a esta loção, ela hidrata muito bem, mas demora algum tempo a ser completamente absorvida, depois a pele fica muito macia e hidratada, mas este é o tipo de creme que me deixa uma sensação pesada no rosto (este produto contém óleo mineral e petrolato, talvez sejam estes ingredientes que me causaram essa sensação pesada, como uma espécie de película).

5.Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel I applied this gel in the summer because I wanted a moisturizer with a lightweight texture, but on some days a had to apply more than usual to make up for the lack of moisture, I don't think it's the right moisturizer for me, my search for a suitable moisturizer for summertime will continue.

5.Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel usei este gel de rosto no verão porque queria um produto com uma textura mais leve, em certos dias este hidratava eficazmente o a minha pele, mas noutros dias tinha que aplicar mais produto para conseguir a hidratação necessária, por esta razão vou testar outros cremes de rosto e espero encontrar um hidratante mais adequado para o verão.

6.RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum achieved the “holy grail” status for me (review here). Sometimes it's very hard to notice benefits on certain skincare products, many of them are only noticeable in long-term, I felt a difference on my skin while using this serum, like it supplied/nurtured my skin. The texture of this serum is strange (viscous) but it absorbs within minutes. I will purchase this serum again but I would love to buy this brand at a local store like a pharmacy or department store...

6.RESIST Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum Este sérum atingiu o estatuto de holy grail (resenha aqui), na maioria das vezes em relação à cosmética é apenas a longo prazo que notam benefícios de um determinado produto, senti diferença no rosto como estivesse a nutrir a minha pele. A consistência deste produto é estranha (viscosa) mas é complemente absorvida em minutos. Voltarei a comprar este sérum, mas adorava que esta marca vendesse em lojas físicas como perfumarias ou farmácias...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comments are moderated/only links relevant to the post will be allowed/stay on topic

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharethis