Review: Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid BHA

segunda-feira, dezembro 29, 2014

bha Paula's Choice Clear Exfoliating Solution review


I apply this exfoliating product every other day at night-time (occasionally every night).

Exfolianting with the Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid does a good job at geting rid of my skin flakey patches, helped to unclog some pores and also reduced some redness of occasional breakouts (I think that is mainly due to the anti inflammatory properties of the BHA).

I've also had luck with AHA (glycolic acid) in the past, but the BHA (salicylic acid) helps to calm down my skin- More about BHA and other exfoliants here: (external link) Explaining Exfoliants - Expert Advice | Paula's Choice

This product has a water-like texture and is fast absorbing, also contains ingredients (Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Panthenol) that provide benefits to the skin.

ingredients list salicylic acid 2 percent Paulas Choice Clear Regular Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution
 Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid, Ingredients list

An exfoliator like this one makes all my other skincare like moisturizers and serums be better absorbed by my skin, which is a plus.

This product is currently a staple in my skincare routine and I also find that the price is okay considering the good results it gave me.


Pros:

Effective exfoliation of my skin (smooth skin surface)
Non- drying (after I apply this product I always follow with my serum and moisturizer, I didn't noticed any dryness)
Fast absorption (texture is similar to water)
No irritation, redness or breakouts
Also contains ingredients that are good for the skin (Sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, allantoin)
Paraben free
Fragrance free
Alcohol free


Overall: An very good BHA exfoliator that truly works to help skin become smoother, softer.

Price: €24.90/118ml, paulaschoice-eu.com (ships to Europe, also provides samples of their products)
http://www.paulaschoice-eu.com/clear-regular-strength-anti-redness-exfoliating-solution-789.html

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comments are moderated/only links relevant to the post will be allowed/stay on topic

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharethis